Monday, January 16, 2012

Hi guys!
I finally had the opportunity to sit down and just type away. A couple posts before that, I have mentioned that I will post about this interesting fashion icon from Japan. Well, this is the time. A few months ago doing the usual, browsing and what not, I came across a site that entails a lot of beautiful colors and prints where I think it's great for my personal inspiration. As I continue to look back on some of the posts, it turns out the blogger is a famous fashion editor from Japan. I guess you can call her the Asian version of "Lady Gaga". She wears a lot of  endearing pieces with bold colors and prints. She is a watched personality in the Tokyo fashion industry, with a very unique personal style that is chronicled on the street blogs and parlayed into stints on TV and magazine interviews. And because she has this outrageous styling, she has also conducted a number of exclusive interviews with famous designers around the world, including Mrs. Wintour. Yup. Her name is MISHA JANETTE .... Very fresh and different. I appreciate her.. xoxo






3 comments:

  1. fab!!!^^
    it looks like she´s wearing all the trends in one ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, very special :)

    X Ine
    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete